Saturday, May 15, 2010

Speakeasy II

Another awesome show put on by the gals of the Handmade Brigade! The Speakeasy II was at the Detroit Bar in Costa Mesa and I was among some talented people! I met a lot of cool people and I also connected with a gal who asked me to sell at another craft show.

I was trying out a new set up with the peg boards and twinkle lights. I wanted to showcase my cards more! I'm thinking about painting some frames on it. What do you think?

It was definitely a fun night. They gave out these cool canvas shopping bags with cool freebies in them. A shopper was kind enough to let me snap a picture of her. I also got a picture of the first purchase of the night.

Everyone was super cool and best of all it was in a bar! I think the guy next to me was a little buzzed off the beers he was drinking :)

No comments: