Sunday, January 31, 2010
I got laid off from my job on January 21st. It hit me hard at first, but I'm better off looking for something new and starting off fresh. I am for sure going to miss working with my peeps (you know who you are) and I'm available for freelance if you need me!
I'm currently working on sprucing up my online portfolio so look forward for updates on that. Exciting!!!
image via Irina Blok
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Hello friends! I have 3 new cards that I'm going to list on etsy and I wanted to share them with you here first. They are also on sale at SEED. Get them in time for Valentine's Day!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Here's a little peek into my world. I've seen this done around the blogosphere and I wanted in on it too!
1. KEYS • can't leave home without those.
2. USB THUMB DRIVE • you don't carry one of these around?
3. WALLET • it's full of nonsense right now, but it's nice when I have cash in it.
4. MOLESKINE NOTEBOOK WITH COVER by Randl & pencil• it's handy when I need to jot down an idea or sketch out something when I can't explain it with words.
5. AQUAPHOR • i swear by this. it soothes my lips and keeps them nice and soft.
6. GLASSES • i need them when I drive at night. they make me look smart too.
7. CAMERA • obviously i used my camera to take the picture, but i use an ipod sock to protect it while it's in my bag. I have set of 5, but i like the neutral of the grey. My cousin Theresa gave them to me for Christmas one year :) you never know when you need to capture that special moment.
8. NEUTROGENA HAND CREAM • just a dab heals dry skin.
9. CELL PHONE • hopefully this will turn into an iphone this year. i'm praying verizon picks it up.
10. BALL POINT PEN • i normally write with a pencil, but a pen comes in handy too.