Monday, May 17, 2010

Counting Down to 35...


My wish list for my birthday. Just some tokens, nothing big. Just in case you were wondering what to get me for my THIRTY-FIFTH BIRTHDAY. Yes, I'm putting that on blast. Yipes! I'm turning 35!

So... on May 25th, I will be 35. What an adventure it's been so far. I have the best support system anyone can ever ask for. My loving family and devoted friends – You are my world. I wouldn't be the person I am today, if I didn't have you in my life. You keep me reaching for the stars and working hard so I can have the things I have. I am creative because I am inspired by all of you.

Here's to new adventures and my hopes of being an inspiration. Cheers!

1. Diana Mini 2. The Market Bag in Gunmetal Gray by Moop 3. Letterpress Machine 4. iPod Shuffle in green 5. Creative Inc.

No comments: