Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Delightful Trinkets


I can't believe I've never blogged about Delightful Trinkets. She's not only my BFF, but the maker of all things lovely and delightful. Corny, I know, but it's totally true. Ivy would probably use those words herself. Ha! She's the main reason why I started participating in these craft fairs and I'm glad she convinced me because they're super fun and most of all inspiring.

"what a hoot" image via delightfultrinkets

Ivy creates wonderful vintage inspired jewelry. It's no wonder she does so well at these craft fairs, because who can't resist a vintage button on your finger? She has an eye for putting certain colors together and picking patterns that are timeless.

Be sure to check out her etsy shop because most of her rings are one of a kind and her blog which she updates here and there :). Ivy will also be at Handmade Brigade this Saturday at the Tall Mouse in Laguna Niguel.

No comments: