Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gifted Magazine

Gifted Magazine!!!
The holidays are just around the corner and I want to be prepared! The gals over at Creature Comforts published this new online magazine called Gifted, dedicated to the best thing in the world... PRESENTS!!!

Who doesn't like getting a gift? The thing I love the most, is giving the gift and watching you while you open it. I get super duper excited and wait for your reaction. Whether it be bad or good. But I get good reactions most of the time :).

So check out Gifted. You won't be disappointed. If you need to find me a gift, you won't have any trouble because I pretty much want everything in there! There are a lot of goodies like free gift tags and wrapping paper you can download and print to add a little handmade goodness to your presents.

No comments: