Monday, August 9, 2010

Did You Go to the Block Party?

My shop. Don't you just love my new bunting! Exclusively made for me by Krystin :)

A month has gone and past and I am finally getting around to telling you about the most awesome Block Party EVER. Thanks again to the gals of the Handmade Brigade of OC for including me on their list of vendors! 



 The line started forming really early!


Cynthia and her beautiful handmade jewelry www.cynthiamorehouse.com

 Tim from Subeco. With every t-shirt purchased he plants a tree in the Atlantic Forest of Brazil.

 Nina's table - Tacos n Eggrolls




 These cupcakes = HEAVEN


 My new birthday card!


 Marcie with Redstar ink. She had the most raddest tattoo.


 Hello Matroyska Dolls! They were a new addition to my table. Aren't they so cute!


I can't wait til I get to participate at another craft fair! I had so much fun at this one and I hae to admit... this was my highest sales so far! :) 

No comments: