Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Craftiness



I haven't blogged in a while! I've been in busy mode for the last few weeks, but when am I NOT busy?

I still have to blog about the Block Party that happened a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait to get back into the craft faire mix. It's always so much fun and I'm so inspired by all the talented people there! The best thing is talking to the people who come by and the new friends!

I recently finished a wedding invitation and I'm wrapping up the production of another. I have 3 more in the design stage. Talk about busy! I'm planning a photoshoot soon so look for updates on the website and etsy shop. That reminds me, my website needs a revamp!

Last but not least... there will be new cards and journals coming soon.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

I cant wait to see the jurnals...I love stuff like that...Have a great weekend and see you soon:) Great blog:)
Kisses