Saturday, May 9, 2009

UNIQUE Los Angeles :: May 3, 2009


Last Sunday, Michaela and I made our way out to Unique Los Angeles! It's so hard when you're totally on a budget and you want everything you see. I have to say, I am totally inspired and each and every one of the vendors this year are superly talented! Danni from Oh, Hello Friend was kind enough to save me a ticket to the event. Thanks friend!


The bag we won at the Yelp booth.


I bought an apron by eon for my upcoming craft faires :)

More flair for the collection by just jenn designs.

And I couldn't leave without getting something from Oh, Hello Friend. I got an owl ring for Michaela and a fabulous gold necklace for myself!

1 comment:

belinda said...

hello!! i went to unique on sunday! it was definitely overwhelming, but inspiring indeed! i love that voz bag! i was eyeballing that bag (and opted on purchasing another) at the tustin craft fair!

see you at patchwork?! ya ya! :D