Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poloroid Revival?







I was reading my Daily Candy this morning and I came across this interesting camera.  Could it be the revival of the Poloroid?  I know that the genius of the Poloroid can't be replaced, but I thought that this was really interesting.  The sleek look of the Fuji Instax Camera will take you the next level of instant photography!

 Fuji's instax photo system is the next generation of instant photography! Lightweight and compact, the stylish instax mini 7 camera goes anywhere. Operation is easy - simply check the LED exposure indicator and press the shutter, a beautiful credit card-size instant color photo is ready in minutes - sharp and clear on Fuji instax film! Auto focus; auto flash; built-in lens cover; instructions included. Imported. Wipe clean.  * 5"w, 5"h, 2.5"d * Plastic, electronics * 1-year manufacturer's warranty

No comments: