Thursday, October 14, 2010

Catching Up :: Abbott Kinney Festival 2010

This year I got to go to the Abbott Kinney Festival and it was super fun. I love experiencing LA culture with all my favorite things in one place: handmade vendors, music & FOOD! Here are a few pictures from that day, which happened to be the hottest day of the year!

This is my bike.



I had the truffle fries & a couple tacos. I still like the koji truck.
Too much hops for me, but I still finished it.

Awesome record art.

This guy caught me taking a picture of him. He wanted me to buy a CD.

Oh... there's the bike valet! I was a little distracted ;)

Free is always good.


Yay for Lulu Dee!



Stylin people

Art in action.

I'd start roller skating again if I had these.




hee-hee a farting elephant


Yay for Urbanic! Always have to drop in and see all the prettiness.


Holga spotting!

Dam-Funk



Reminded me of Bubba.

My new bicycle basket!

No comments: