Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Madi's Place 1st Annual Holiday Boutique

image via Madi's Place

I'll be participating as a vendor at the 1st Annual Holiday Boutique for Madi's Place on Saturday, November 7th and Sunday, November 8th.

Karrie Rodriguez is the brains behind this wonderful event. We connected through Facebook and I was intrigued when she posted about wanting "crafty people" for a boutique she's organizing. So I responded that I was interested and now I'm super excited about it! From the first meeting I've already met some wonderful people and huge doors have opened for double-sided tape.

image via Madi's Place

Madi's Place sells a variety of items from girls clothing, accessories and Jewelry to womens BLING shirts & Hats! We have something for all the "GIRLY GIRLS" out there!
*****MADI'S PLACE*******
~ For The Diva In All Of Us ~

Madi's Place 1st Annual Holiday Boutique
Saturday, November 7th :: 10am - 6:30pm
Sunday, November 8th
:: 10am - 6:30pm
13748 Robinsong Way
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739



No comments: