Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Anthropologie and Mom

Anthropologie :: Victoria Gardens

Michaela a new Anthro fan

I finally made a trip out to see my mom this past Saturday. She doesn't live that far, but it's not always easy to make it out to see her. So we decided to go to Victoria Gardens and we spent the bulk of our afternoon at Anthropologie. We must have been in there for almost an hour! I wish I would have taken more pictures when we were in there because everything in there was truly inspiring. I walked out of the store wanting to make something!

We took our time looking at every detail and what I loved most about this whole experience was spending time with mom. I loved how she appreciated all details of the store as much as I do. We griped about how expensive everything was, but in turn realized that "we could make" all this lovely stuff. It's evident where I get my love for handcrafted things. My mom could look at something in Anthro and tell me exactly how to make it. That doesn't mean that I won't stop shopping there!

No comments: