Monday, March 16, 2009

Handmade District :: A Success!






Saturday marks the day of my very first craft fair. I had the pleasure of sharing a space with Ivy from Delightful Trinkets and I have to say that our booth was AWESOME! It took us a while to get everything set up, but now that we have this show on our belts, I think we're ready to take this on the road! Thanks to all our friends and family and that came out to support us for those who couldn't make it, there's always the etsy shop and future shows.

I met a lot of wonderful people and I can't wait to share their shops with all of you. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lucia Dinh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucia Dinh said...

that's awesome! we always wanted to do something like that. congrats to you for taking such a big leap! it takes a lot of courage. we are inspired by you! woot woot!